Own Label vs. Branded: the closing quality gap
We launched our UK People Behind the Headlines series this month – and the first title we chose was ‘Own Label vs. Brands’. We got so much content back from our thinkers that we ended up making 6 films on this subject.
- What the consumer thinks they know about Own Label
- When brand doesn’t matter, so Own Label is purchased
- Decision making, awareness & no compromises
- The changing status of Own Label
- When Own Label is ‘good enough’
- Packaging & Design of Own Label vs. Brands
There are some sample clips here.
In addition, we’re proud to be chairing the FDIN seminar on Own Label vs. Brands on 22nd May. There’s a great line up of speakers including Adam Leyland from The Grocer, Steve Esom (ex MD of Waitrose), Darren Foley from Pearlfisher and Tom Gibson from Saatchi & Saatchi. More details here