Watch Me Think presents:
Watch Me Think presents a full day going-down-to-the-woods-today meeting for those who are intrigued, nay, BEGUILED by the power that storytelling could have - no, WILL have on their ability to successfully foretell futures.
And yes, we do mean Market Research 🙂
presenters storytellers are approaching this topic from a variety of angles.
We have theorists, archivists, founders, client case studies, innovators; plus 2 workshops built in:
- Richard Shotton, Deputy Head of Evidence, MG OMD
- Ian Leslie, Author "Born Liars"
- Fraser Doherty MBE, Founder, SuperJam and beer52.com
- Vicki Perrin, 500 Words, BBC
- Tristan Ferne, Lead Producer, BBC
- Anthony "Tas" Tasgal, The Storytelling book
- Emily Murdock, Ministry of Stories/Hoxton Monster Supplies
- Daniel Meadows, photographer, writer, documentarist
- Craig Twyford, Founder, JamJar Story
- Louella Miles, Writers4management
- Asif Noorani (Epiphany Productions) & Danny Russell (DRC)
- Nick Southgate, Nick Southgate Planning & Research
and Your Convivial Compère
- Alex Batchelor, The Many Hats Man
To understand the principles of the storytelling process, and how to effectively put those principles into business practice.
Storytelling tools will also be provided which you can take back and use in your organisation.
You can think of them as Magic Beans.