Velcro, Play-Doh and The100
All are serendipitous discoveries that have helped change humankind, childkind and marketing mind.
Velcro and Play-Doh you’ll know.
It’s a market research-ish newsletter... of sorts.
A short story if we may...
At watch me Think we have an internal comms channel where we posted “interesting stuff we’ve read”.
You know, inculcate and cross pollinate what we learn.
Some of it was pure genius. Some of it whacky. Some of it venting. Some of it very funny.
We liked it. A lot. And decided to spread the love.
And thus we began sending redacted highlights to around 100 people that we liked, trusted and valued in the Market Research industry.
Just those 100 because we’d skate close to the edge at times.
Since then it’s been passed around. Shared. Grown. It no longer goes to just to 100 people, but we like the name - and yes, we’re sentimental sods.
The100. Our fortnightly twisted-lemon take on the things that have stopped and made us Think - or laugh - in the world of MRX mainly, but not exclusively.
- "Insane and out of touch"
- “Undifferentiated forgettable cultural landfill”
- 10 Most Popular Articles in 2017
- Evel trains and the importance of zero
- Shadows of the future and the benefits of embarrassment
- Love, Hell and Sensation Transference
- Fetishized, confabulated, homeboy research
- Lines, stories and choices…
- The Toilet Paper Principle
- Premium Mediocre
- That’s here. That’s home. That’s us.
- Since when was your life just a stream?
- The Case of the Slow Elevator
- Left hand, meet right hand.
- Morning Researchasaurs!
- Dun Dun Duuunnnnnn
- You’re not mad
- Mattering not Marketing
- Grey is the new Black